Friday 19 July 2013

Ma Big Fat Memoir 12-07-2013

I love you more than I love myself. It’s again proved today. May be it’s for a reason we are like this. What pulls me to you is genuine love and admiration. That is the only reason for why I can talk to you like I talk to myself. You can always understand it. Even my silly idiotic reasons become sensible when it comes before you, or you make me feel I’m right anyways. Today also whatever I had been telling you, you were listening carefully, making thoughtful remarks, sometimes making fun of me, and still considering that its worth listening. Everybody cannot do that. I still don’t know why I’m special to you, but I like that feeling. May be it’s the friendship built between us. And I’m sure not everybody is blessed with such a friendship. Now I feel superb, as my heart weighs little. I’m the luckiest person in this world. I want only this much what you give me now. 

1 comment: